Real-time Guest Information for Enhancing Guest Experience
iGuest provides real-time guest information and historical data to inform staff and quickly attend to guest requests and issue resolution.
Hospitality is a rapidly growing industry. Technology has changed the business model and properties must change then way they engage their guests before, during and after their stay. The hospitality industry must continually re-invent itself with new services and technologies aimed at both engaging the guest and streamlining their own operations.
TigerTMS has partnered with Mitel to offer the iGuest Station, enabling staff with guest information in real-time to create a better guest experience leading to increased online reviews and ratings.
- Specifically designed for the hospitality vertical (Hotels & Cruise) with typical deployments between 100–1500 rooms/cabins.
- Support for up to 6 Attendant Stations: Mitel’s 6940 Touch Screen Phone (+PKM).
- Integrated to the TigerTMS suite of applications and the MiVoice Business Call Manager.
- HotSOS and additional integrated data to guest facing answer points.
- Screen pops with guest information displayed in real-time.
- Easy & intuitive access to guest requests on the fly.
- Emergency Call Notifications on designated stations.
- Wake-up call notifications.
- Reporting package for calls, station activity and alarms.
- Support for background screensaver images.
iGuest Station Interface
- Station notifies iGuest application of incoming call using action URL.
- iGuest application queries the TigerTMS iLink interface to determine if the call is the current guest.
- If the guest calls, the iGuest station pushes guest information to the status display.
- All call processing information used by the iGuest application is generated by the 6940 phone.
iGuest Station Reporting
- Client Suite.
- Wake–up History.
- Pending Wake-up.
- Missed Wake-up.
- Emergency Calls.
Request Call Back
Request a Call Back using the form below and one of our product specialists will be in touch to assist you.